Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Strife


I drew this in an Oxford pub years ago. Looks angry but for me it was a breakthrough - the first time I'd used colour. Up to that point - only charcoal. Thanks to my friend, Peter, who made me do it.

Strife was different then.

Now it's with Eglobalcentraluk - a minor kind of strife, I suppose. I paid for a Samsung plus chromebook from them a week ago but have heard nothing. Emailed twice. Nothing. The uk is a misnomer - they're based in Hong Kong. I hope it's not goodbye to my money but it might be. I should have been more careful and will be in future, but this is the very first time I've had any trouble buying online - including from China where I've bought several violins.

The Samsung Chromebook plus is supposed to be good for drawing on and I like being able to draw on a device. Here's hoping that I'll get my money back (or the goods) but my hope is fading.

No comments: