Thursday, January 31, 2019

Experiment


I've been getting so frustrated not being able to draw online. Since my Surface broke down and I had to get a phone without an S pen, I've increasingly missed having a device to draw on.

Yesterday, I checked the Surface Pro 4 - still broken - wouldn't hold charge. Gave up.

Bought Samsung Plus (hasn't arrived yet).

Today - Surface miraculously recovered (although am still holding my breath), and then I thought I'd have a look on this wonderful little workhorse of an Asus that I love so much but that had announced that it didn't support drawing. And look! I could use Sketchpad with trackpad and fingers. Don't know what I'm doing with it and miss Freshpaint, but still - just marvellous.

So now I've got an embarrassment of computers...... lucky me.

No comments: